Calculate and Report with the GLEC Framework
Use the GLEC Framework to calculate your own supply chain emissions
What does the course cover?This live-training will provide participants with hands-on experience on how to use the GLEC Framework to calculate and report your company’s supply chain emissions. The training is suited to anyone looking to assess the freight emissions emanating from their supply chain operations. The live-training will be organized into 3 workshops of 2 hours and will be held on the 20th, 22nd and 27th June 2022 between 15:00-17:00 (CEST).
After completing the course, you will:
- Understand the concepts covered in the GLEC Framework, and learn to use it as a guidance for calculating and reporting your emissions
- Be able to calculate emissions based on transport activity or fuel consumption data
- Report emissions according to the GLEC Declaration
What will the workshops consist of?The course has three workshops:
- Getting Started: Considerations when calculating with the GLEC Framework. How to make sure you are upholding the principles of the GLEC Framework when calculating supply chain emissions.
- Getting Involved: How to calculate emissions with the GLEC Framework. How to calculate freight emissions with transport activity data and fuel consumption data. How to identify the correct emission intensity factor and Transport Operating Category.
- Reporting: How to report your supply chain emissions according to the GLEC Declaration. Learn how to organize the reporting of your emissions data according to the GLEC Declaration.
What are the course dates?The live-training will take place on the 20th, 22nd and 27th June 2022 between 15:00-17:00 (CEST).
What is the investment?1149 Euros (excluding VAT) and a time investment of 6 hours. For participants of the 2022 spring SLR-training, the course is 749,- Euros. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for volume discounts.
How to join the course?In case you want to offer this training to a larger group of participants, then please connect with email@example.com as we can arrange the below more efficiently for groups and provide status reports.
Learn more about our other trainings
Training companies is an important part of Smart Freight Centre's mission in helping companies on their decarbonisation journeys.