The GLEC Partnership
The GLEC mission
The mission of GLEC as an industry-led partnership is to drive emission reduction and enhance efficiency across global logistics supply chains. We do this through global, harmonized guidelines for reporting and reducing logistics emissions that work for business.
Our work together with GLEC partners involves the development of guidelines, testing with companies, and advocacy for industry-wide uptake and aligned policy.
Our Members support the GLEC mission through participation in GLEC projects. We work in partnership to influence the future direction and standards for logistics emissions reporting and reduction.
The GLEC Partnership is supported by a network of accredited calculation tools, programs and strategic partners that share our vision of a zero-emissions freight and logistics. Our Affiliates support the GLEC mission and work with Smart Freight Centre on guidelines, development and projects.
A selection of our 48 GLEC Friends are listed below.
Companies•Advantika •BDP International •BNSF •Delmar International •DSV-Panalpina •Ewals Cargo Care •Expolanka / EFL •Gebrüder Weiss GmbH •H&M •Hapag-Lloyd •Kotahi Logistics •MainFreight •Mars •Mondelēz International •Nestlé •Ocha Ocha GmbH •OIA Global •RCS Logistics •Rola-Trans •Samsung SDS •Silo Jelicic doo •Syngenta •UPS (United Parcel Services)
Associations•CEFIC (European Chemical Industry Council) •ECTA (European Chemical Transport Association) •IATA (International Air Transport Association)
Other organizations•Appanion Labs •Energy Saving Trust •ERG •The FReMCo Group •Last mile team
•Scope3 •Tracks GMBH •Transficient • US Gain
• David Cebon, Professor of Mechanical Engineering, University of Cambridge
• Marc Cottignies, Ingénieur expert, ADEME
• Kerstin Dobers, Fraunhofer IML
• Chris Douglas, Technical Director, Freight Transport, WSP UK Ltd
• Cristiano Façanha, Global Director, CALSTART
• Mark Gjerek, Director, Mov3ment
• Paul Nordengen, Director, Road Transport Management Systems
• Buddy Polovick, Environmental Protection Specialist, USEPA
• Brian Robinson, Programme Manager (Freight), Low Carbon Vehicle Partnership
• Michael Roeth, Executive Director, NACFE
• Andy Salter, Managing Director, DVV Media International
• Martín Tanco, Director, CINOI Universidad de Montevideo
• Jorge Tesler, Director, Centro de Logistica Sustentable