A journey to an efficient and zero emission logistics sector
Smart Freight Week provides an excellent networking opportunity for the SFC community to learn more about the latest developments tied to decarbonizing freight and logistics. The event is by invitation only for SFC partners and members.
- Date: 23-25 April 2024
- Location: Circa Amsterdam
What to expect
This conference will be an opportunity for the logistics industry to get together and exchange knowledge associated with the latest developments tied to reducing GHG emissions originating from freight and logistics.
The agenda for Smart Freight Week 2024 includes:
- Meet and hear from your peers how they are advancing their decarbonization
- Exchange on the latest developments of Book and Claim, emissions accounting and assurance requirements
- See how companies are accelerating the roll out of electric trucks across their supply chains
- Experience the latest innovation in decarbonizing logistics and meet solutions providers to help you
- Take a global perspective and regional deep-dives including China, India and East Africa
- Get up to speed on recent policy changes such as CountEmissionsEU and the upcoming ETS scheme
- Sail the seas and soar the skies with our aviation (Clean Air Transport) and maritime (Clean Cargo) communities
- Learn how collaborative action advances member companies’ carbon management and decarbonization progress
Venue: Circa Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Located in Amsterdam, the iconic geodetic dome debuted at the 1967 World Expo. Originally part of the National Aviation Museum, it was stored in sea containers for years before being transformed into an eco-friendly event space. The reconstructed dome, using modern techniques, boasts a 21st-century upgrade in both appearance and sustainability.