Shippers play a leading role in enabling the change that is needed to decarbonize the freight and logistics sector. Currently, SFBA membership is limited to shippers/cargo owners only. SFBA members:
- Have access to a network of peers, and multimodal freight decarbonization stakeholders whom they can meet online and offline meetings and workshops.
- Are supported by SFBA’s information hub to make well-informed sustainable procurement decisions
- Bring forward freight decarbonization aspirations, project ideas that can be turned into concrete collaboration projects via a facilitated process of project development
- Can join collaborative projects offered by SFBA Members and Partners
- Members are expected to demonstrate both concrete decarbonization actions and report on logistics emissions based on the GLEC Framework.
Join SFBA now to accelerate freight decarbonization in collaboration.