Develop your Sustainable Logistics Roadmap
4 Steps towards zero logistics emissions.
Develop or improve your Sustainable Logistics Roadmap with Smart Freight Centre. Get started and take action!
Learn from industry experts how to take concrete actions to achieve a 30% reduction in logistics emissions by 2030 and net-zero emissions by 2050.
By the end of the course you will have developed your own Sustainable Logistics Roadmap, ready to implement across your company.
Sign up now to our 10-session live webinar training course provided by industry experts, kicking off 15 September 2020.
What does the course cover?The course is about building up your company specific roadmap. We will teach you how to do this in 4 steps: where are we now, where are we going, how do we get there and what do we need.
- 15-hour e-training course delivered in 10 live webinars spread over 3 months.
- Each session covers theory, practical real-world case studies and exercises.
- Smart Freight Centre works with own and industry experts who are available for Q&A following each session.
- This allows participants to build their own roadmaps step-by-step.
Who is the course for?It is especially suited for multinational companies that want to know where to start with reducing GHG emissions within their global supply chain.
The course is designed for logistics, procurement and sustainability managers who are ready to achieve measurable results!
What are the course dates?The e-training course runs from 15 September - 24 November 2020 from 16:00-17:30 (CET, Amsterdam time) on:
1. September 15 - Get Started
2. September 29 - Calculate and Report
3. October 6 - Vision, Goal, Targets
4. October 13 - Low Emissions Energy Sources
5. October 20 - Fleets and Assets Efficiency
6. October 27 - Fleets and Assets Utilisation
7. November 3 - Freight Transport Modes
8. November 10 - Freight Transport Demand
9. November 17 - Procurement
10. November 24 - Resources and Collaboration
What is the investment?€2000 in total. The price is per head per company excluding VAT. An invoice will be sent when the registration is submitted.
Step 1. Where are we now?1.1 Get Started
What are relevant freight developments and drivers and what already exists in your company that you can build on.
1.2 Calculate and Report
How to calculate and report logistics GHG emissions to customers and stakeholders using the GLEC Framework.
Step 2. Where are we going?2.1 Vision, Goal, Targets
How to set science-based targets and link them to your vision and goals.
Step 3. How do we get there?3.1 Low Emissions Energy Sources
What low emissions fuels and vehicles options are available and how to select them.
3.2 Fleets and Assets Efficiency
What technologies and operational measures are available to optimise the energy efficiency of fleets and assets.
3.3 Fleets and Assets Utilization
How to share and use fleets and assets to their full capacity.
3.4 Freight Transport Modes
What options are available to smartly use and combine different transport modes.
3.5 Freight Transport Demand
What changes to your supply chain and customer sales can help manage growing freight demand.
Step 4. What do we need?4.1 Procurement
How to use procurement processes to mobilise your suppliers.
4.2 Resources and Collaboration
How to determine what staffing, processing, funding, and communication are needed to implement your roadmap.
Want to know more about our training?
For further information, get in touch.